Our vision is to see national European believers, together with immigrant believers within their host country, proclaim God’s ownership of each European land they live in through prayer, networking, and proclaiming the good news to all. (Acts 2:42-41)
‘Rise-up, Now’s!’ vision is to see national European believers, together with immigrant believers within their host country, together, proclaim God’s ownership of each European land they live in. We believe that together instead of witnessing European Churches closing, believers being silenced, increased polarization and isolation, this trend can be reversed and we will see the restoration of Jesus’ Lordship over the European nations and those who live there from ‘every tribe and every tongue’. Our Vision brings with it a responsibility not just to reach out and ‘bring Good News and comfort’ through words but also in action and deed, by addressing many of the prevalent and pressing needs that both the immigrant and host city face. We seek to help those who are in need; living from hand to mouth, the sick, the cast-out, those ostracized and the oppressed. Our vision is for them to experience a better life, through utilizing and mobilizing the body of Christ, in every city.
Over the first initial two year period our mission within ‘Rise-up, Now!’ is to:-
- Blow the Trumpet; – A call out to the church to wake up and take its rightful place once again in its town, city and nation. [Watch and Pray – 1Peter 4:7]
- Help gather the Final Harvest; – Taking every opportunity to spread the Good News, during this period of Grace.
- Make Disciples; – Training, equipping and enabling new brothers and sisters in the Lord to be ambassadors for Christ, resending them back out to ‘prepare the way’ among the host nation and their own people groups, through prayer, mercy ministry and evangelism.
- Help establish Houses of Prayer;
- Bringing together local believers in each city, breaking free from cultural, ethnic, denominational and generational boarders to pray together and have a voice ‘preparing the way’ in the city, among its people, it’s council and leadership. [the Spirit and the bride – Revelation 22:17]
- See with the Father’s Eyes;- Helping the local groups of believers see and respond together to the practical, social and emotional needs of those around them both within the Body and the outside community of their city, by seeing each other’s needs and burdens as their own.Our Method
‘Rise-up, Now!’ aims to work toward achieving the Vision and Mission God has sealed on our hearts, through various strategies, tools and means. We seek to work collaboratively and inclusively with established local, regional and international friends and partners; – providing training together, sharing and distributing teaching and media resources and literature. We will establish measurable short-term objectives, which will be reviewed regularly in order to help us be effective in meeting our Long-term goals. Some of our methods and tools are summarized below:-
- Casting the Vision; – Leadership meetings to cast, explain and refine the Vision and Mission of ‘Rise-up, Now!’
Ownership of the Vision; – Encouraging the Body of Christ in key and targeted cities to take ownership of the Vision, re-casting it and facilitating its implementation corporately in the areas they live and serve through both small core group meetings and large prayer
- Implementing the Vision; – Bringing together believers (both immigrant and national believers) in every European City, for training, discipleship and prayer, empowering them and preparing them to be active in sharing the Gospel, praying for others, healing the sick, counseling and meeting practical needs. It is envisaged that this will be carried out through a range of schools, conferences, workshops and seminars, such as Prayer schools, Praise and Worship Schools, Prophetic Teaching and Counseling Schools. From out of these schools, an awake, equipped and trained group of believers will in turn use these skills among the lost in their cities to ‘prepare the way’.
- Social Media; – Using social media and internet we will not only be able to cast the Vision further but will be able to reach many and encourage many in a generationally relevant manner, from school age pupils, university students in the local cities to the families and friends of immigrants in their home nations. Revival meetings, overnight conferences, online broadcasting and interactive training seminars will open the way for multitudes to join, crossing geographical restrictions and preparing the Bride for the Groom.